Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Do I really have to go shoe shopping?

I thought I'd quickly jump on and write down a somewhat funny moment Michael and I had earlier.

This morning I asked Michael if I could get a pedicure before our family vacation to Disneyland at the beginning of August. He told me I could, on one condition, and he would have to check something at home before he would tell me what that condition was.

When we got home from work, I asked him again what his condition was. He went into our closet, came out a few minutes later holding 2 pairs of heels and told me that I could get a pedicure before we went on our vacation, but that I would have to buy a cute pair of open-toed Pumps to show off my toes (both pairs of heels that he had in his hands were closed-toed).

Now, any girl would jump at the chance to go shoe shopping when their husband tells them they have to, right? Nope, not me. I basically said "do I have to?" I told him I don't wear heels. I only own the 2 pairs he had in his hands, one of which I had to buy for a wedding, and the other pair I got on sale when I was crazy enough to think I might enjoy wearing them.

If you needed more proof that I am NOT a girly girl, there it is. :)

(Now to play some Assassin's Creed...)

No comments:

Post a Comment