Monday, October 24, 2011

Changing things up!

I haven't really cut my hair since almost a year before Michael and I met. I've trimmed it multiple times, but never cut it. I wanted it long for the wedding so that I could pull it up, and since Michael liked it long, I've kept it fairly lengthy. I finally got sick of it and how difficult it was to brush my hair out some mornings (since my arms don't bend backwards very well). This is what my hair looked like this morning before I left for work:
It's still a little wet

 And this is what it looked like when I arrived home after work:
I was SO ready to get it cut! Like I said at the beginning of this post, I haven't really cut it short for almost 3 years. I think I trimmed it and kept it short until Michael and I met, but it's just been growing out ever since then. It may have been a drastic one, but I was definitely ready for a change!

1 comment: